The off-season is not just a period where disc golf play is less frequent or paused, but a crucial phase for personal growth and development. By embracing the off-season, we can rest and recover, reflect on our progress, and set goals for the future. The off-season provides a valuable opportunity to recharge and prepare for the challenges ahead.
The Disc Golf Strong Off-Season Training Program is an online self-paced course that allows you to access the training programs at your own pace and convenience.
The step-by-step guidance ensures that everyone can benefit from the program, regardless of your starting point.
Inside the Disc Golf Strong Off-Season Training Program you will find:
- 4 Week+ Body Weight Training Program
- 4 Week+ Free Weights + Bands Training Program.
- How to add Endurance Training for Disc Golf.
- How to build your personal training schedule.
- How to determine the right level of challenge.
- How to set your environment and training for success.